Josh Harrison is an interactive designer and web developer.
Josh enjoys the intersect between design, technology and art known as interactive design. This ranges from engaging websites to crazy interactive machines!
“Art that is too defined, conclusive, and limited to one aspect of a thing, leaves a man of today standing isolated and apart: either he accepts the fait accompli or he gets nothing from it.”
Bruno Munari, Design as Art
Josh is currently unavailable for freelance projects, but you can still get in touch at:
He giggles with glee when humans send him emails!
Experience & Awards
- Designer & developer, Aloof
- Communications team, Holland Road Baptist Church
- Designer & developer, They.Create
- Graduated from University of Brighton Graphic Design, BA (Hons)
- George Eady prize awarded for strong conceptual and creative thought
- Invited to exhibit Idris at Aral Balkan's Update Conference, Brighton Digital Festival
- Second year scholarship awarded
- First year scholarship awarded for Graphic Design, University of Brighton